Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Center

A mixture of animes for fans to freely role play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ello, Hane here. ^^
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am by Kia Urufu

» hola, hello, or ello
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am by Kia Urufu

» Sasuke Uchiha and Nagato
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm by Raikuni

» Hellsing, when you're evil
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 pm by Raikuni

» A Bobo Poem
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm by Raikuni

» taskun is here
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am by Bobo

» Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

» DARK NUMBER 2!!
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am by Hane

» Kakashi and Itachi
Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

Top posters
xXLightxDarkXx
Dark is in the house!! I_vote_lcapDark is in the house!! I_voting_barDark is in the house!! I_vote_rcap 
Kyuushi Shuuhei
Dark is in the house!! I_vote_lcapDark is in the house!! I_voting_barDark is in the house!! I_vote_rcap 
Hane
ANGEL
Raikuni
Bobo
RyuxthexDoll
Alucard
Saso-chan
Cepeda Hyuuga
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dark is in the house!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

Dark is in the house!! Empty
PostSubject: Dark is in the house!!   Dark is in the house!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Hey all, I'm your Webmaster, Dark! I'm pretty chill and pretty easy to get along with. I love music and, of course, anime! If you need any help, shoot me a PM. Also, I'm the type of person who you could talk to about problems. Of course, it'd be much easier if you were my friend to start out with. lol

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun RPing and stay active!!

~Dark
Back to top Go down
http://otakucenter.omgforum.net

Dark is in the house!!
Page 1 of 1