Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Center

A mixture of animes for fans to freely role play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ello, Hane here. ^^
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am by Kia Urufu

» hola, hello, or ello
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am by Kia Urufu

» Sasuke Uchiha and Nagato
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm by Raikuni

» Hellsing, when you're evil
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 pm by Raikuni

» A Bobo Poem
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm by Raikuni

» taskun is here
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am by Bobo

» Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

» DARK NUMBER 2!!
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am by Hane

» Kakashi and Itachi
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

Top posters
xXLightxDarkXx
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_vote_lcapUzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_voting_barUzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_vote_rcap 
Kyuushi Shuuhei
Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_vote_lcapUzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_voting_barUzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage I_vote_rcap 
Hane
ANGEL
Raikuni
Bobo
RyuxthexDoll
Alucard
Saso-chan
Cepeda Hyuuga
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

I call these dudes. xP
Back to top Go down
http://otakucenter.omgforum.net
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Light: Approved...>.>

Dark: Thanksssss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 pm

I wanted The Toad Master :O
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 pm

:O Kinda sucks =/
Sorry, there are other incredibly powerful shinobi that you can pick. Speaking of which..I gotta get that list of Available Canon Characters up...>.<
Back to top Go down
ANGEL
ANGEL

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:32 am

I think Dark should be banned from claiming characters xD
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm

rofl
I'm yo Webmastuh! I'll ban Dark! Oh wait...that would mean I'm banning myself...o_o'
Nevermind....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage   Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage
Page 1 of 1