Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Welcome! Okay, if you just registered, please introduce yourself under the appropriate section. If you're already registered, start RPing! Remember, staying active keeps the fun up!
Otaku Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Center

A mixture of animes for fans to freely role play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ello, Hane here. ^^
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am by Kia Urufu

» hola, hello, or ello
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am by Kia Urufu

» Sasuke Uchiha and Nagato
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm by Raikuni

» Hellsing, when you're evil
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 pm by Raikuni

» A Bobo Poem
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm by Raikuni

» taskun is here
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am by Bobo

» Uzumaki Naruto and Jiraiya, Toad Sage
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

» DARK NUMBER 2!!
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am by Hane

» Kakashi and Itachi
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm by xXLightxDarkXx

Top posters
xXLightxDarkXx
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_vote_lcapAlucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_voting_barAlucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_vote_rcap 
Kyuushi Shuuhei
Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_vote_lcapAlucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_voting_barAlucard, the greatest vampire EVAH I_vote_rcap 
Hane
ANGEL
Raikuni
Bobo
RyuxthexDoll
Alucard
Saso-chan
Cepeda Hyuuga
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Alucard

Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Empty
PostSubject: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

It is implied Alucard is the most powerful vampire in existence; he has a vast range of supernatural techniques including enhanced strength, allowing him to wield pistols too heavy for humans to handle. He fights with ferocity and often extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been disabled and humiliated, while frequently giving his enemies more than one chance to kill him before retaliating. He admits he is a "monster". Alucard is devoted to his master, Integra Hellsing, and seems to have a friendship with Integra's butler, (Walter C. Dornez), and his fledgling, Seras Victoria.

Alucard usually dresses in a Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, a red cravat, and a long red overcoat. He also wears a red fedora with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, wire-framed sunglasses, though he does wear other outfits.

In the anime (both TV series and OVA) Alucard is voiced by Nakata Jouji (中田譲治). In the English dub of both series, he is voiced by Crispin Freeman.

According to Hellsing canon, Alucard was born in the winter of 1431 as Vlad III Dracula, the son of Vlad II Dracul. He became known as Vlad Ţepeş ("Vlad the Impaler"), and as from her traitorous uncle, Richard, and became her servant.
Kazıklı Voyvoda ("the Impaling Prince") by the Turks. He lived and reigned intermittently as the Voivode of Wallachia until his death in 1476, at the age of 45. The circumstances of his death and vampiric transformation are shown in chapter 70, but how he became a vampire is unknown. The Ottoman Empire captured him as a child and he was sodomized by an unknown ruler. When he became the voivode of Wallachia, he launched a war on the Turks which devastated both sides. Eventually, his troops were defeated, his people killed (many by his own hands), and his homeland set ablaze. Vlad himself was to be executed. Before he was beheaded, he drank of the blood from the battlefield and became a true vampire. Accepting the powers of darkness, the cross he carried with him shattered.

Centuries later, in 1893, the events of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula unfold. Abraham Van Helsing, Arthur Holmwood, Quincey Morris, and Jack Seward (Jonathan Harker is not mentioned) defeated Vlad (then known as Count Dracula). In a flashback dream sequence, Abraham remarks that Mina was freed from the Count's grasp, just as she was in the novel. It is at this point where Alucard's backstory begins to deviate from Bram Stoker's novel. The Count was staked in the heart, but not destroyed. It is unknown if he was forced into servitude or if he was willing. Either way, the Count became a servant for Abraham and his descendants.

The next account of Alucard's past is during World War II, in 1944. Integra's father, Sir Arthur Hellsing, gave him the name Alucard. He, along with a 14-year-old Walter C. Dornez, were sent to Warsaw, Poland, to stop Millennium's vampire production program. The results of this mission are yet unknown, as it is recorded in the ongoing prequel to Hellsing, Hellsing: The Dawn. In 1969, Arthur imprisoned Alucard in a dungeon in the Hellsing manor, as Arthur came to believe that Alucard was "too powerful a drug to be used as more than the occasional medicine". Shortly after Arthur's death in 1989, Alucard was awakened and resuscitated by Integra's blood when she came to his cell seeking refuge. After 20 years of imprisonment, Alucard saved Integra (then only 12 years old)

As Alucard is immortal and nearly invincible, he is very egotistical and arrogant, taunting and belittling his opponents, allowing them to inflict wounds before healing and retaliating. When Luke Valentine fought Alucard and gained an advantage over him, seemingly close to victory. However, the tides turned when Alucard shot off Luke's legs and partially transformed into a hellhound and devoured him.

Underneath his arrogant exterior, Alucard seems sad and envious of humans. They have the gift of death, while he himself is unable to die. All of these feelings are shown at various points throughout the series, such as when Alucard tells the Queen that she is "that same saucy filly from 50 years ago" and that she is "truly beautiful now", when Anderson stabs himself in the heart with the Helena's Nail (because Anderson is making the same mistake Alucard made), and when Alucard says that Walter's old, aged body was "a trillion times more beautiful" than his new, younger body. He long to fight an equal opponent, expressing disappointment towards weak opposition. His desire for a worthy opponent may be a desire to finally die in battle.

In conjunction, Alucard holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves, expressing his desire to be killed by a mortal human. He was joyful when facing off against Anderson, although his respect for Anderson is limited. He recognizes Anderson as a parallel to himself and that the technology Anderson is imbued with makes him a monster as well. He often respects certain humans for their bravery, for choosing to remain mortal and accept death.

Alucard expresses extreme disgust with the vampires he hunts, especially when they kill without purpose. When commenting on the "Bonnie and Clyde" early in the story, he lists the two vampires' pointless killing in his catalog of how pathetic they are.

He is not entirely against immortality. He believes it must be earned and is limited only to certain characters of sufficient will. He views suicide as the lowest of human choices, offended when a GATE officer commits suicide to avoid death by his hand. He gave Seras immortality despite his self-reflection, possibly due to her indomitable will, courage, and unwavering resolve, as she willingly allowed herself to be shot through the lungs in order to exterminate the vampire holding her hostage. He also viewed Walter in the same regard for a time. He may believe Walter "took" immortality rather than "earned" it.

Another important aspect of Alucard's personality is his relationship with God. As a human, he was a crusader. As a warrior, he believed that actions spoke louder than words; that one must accomplish deeds in order to attract God's attention. He became famous for punishing evildoers in his own lands and abroad, for waging a war against the Muslims in hopes of bringing down "the New Jerusalem," and for sacrificing his troops and his people to achieve his own goals. When he lost the war and was captured by the Turks, he realized his failure. Feeling abandoned by God, he abandoned God in turn. In a moment of despair, he drank the blood of his scorched and besieged homeland and became a vampire

Alucard demonstrates a range of supernatural attacks and abilities, with some requiring certain release states, including:

Immortality: Like other vampires, Alucard is immortal in that he does not age. It is nearly impossible to injure him in any way that actually compromises his health.
Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is greater than any other vampire's in Hellsing. His regenerative abilities appear to be without limit; upon receiving extreme damage, his body reverts to a shadow-like matter that appears to be his basic structure and reforms. He cannot die from being decapitated or staked through the heart as most vampires.
Superhuman senses
Incredible accuracy: Alucard can hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way.
Superhuman strength: Extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans apart with ease.[1]
Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen.[1]
Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.[2]
The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit.[3] He leaps impossible distances and travels up vertical surfaces.
Manipulation of shadows into physical form.
Shapeshifting: Alucard can transform into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl,[4] and an amorphous mass of darkness. He has four known human forms each with different characteristics. He seems to be able to harden his body to such a degree.[5].
The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated when he covered Dover in fog while aboard the H.M.S. Eagle.
Teleportation
Telekinesis: he made a half-destroyed aircraft cruiser move towards Britain. This power may also have been employed against Nail-Anderson, as seen when Alucard shatters Anderson's blade and then burns the thorns surrounding him (Alucard) without being seen to physically destroy them.
Telepathy: In the anime, Alucard can speak telepathically to anyone, but in the manga, his telepathy appears to be limited to his fledgling.
Mind reading: In the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses. In the manga, this power does not appear to be demonstrated.
Mind control or hypnosis
Summoning familiars: the souls of those whose blood he has sucked either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life. This ability can only be used when his last seal is released. This storing of souls serves as a backup against attacks that he normally cannot regenerate against (when Nail-Anderson nearly cut Alucard in half, it destroyed hundreds of Alucard's familiars but did him no lasting harm). According to the last chapter, Alucard possessed over three million souls after the Millennium attack, and has since killed them off in order to exist with Schrödinger's abilities.
The ability to absorb a person's soul through their blood and consequently gain their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin.
Hibernation: Alucard survives long periods of time without consuming blood. After absorbing Schrödinger, he eats nothing for 30 years but appears normal upon his return, albeit hungry.
Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess. He is not compromised by sunlight or silver. It appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail. This augmentation may be also a result of the Hellsing family's experimentation, as Count Dracula supposedly possessed all of the typical vampire weaknesses (garlic, silver, holy artifacts). Count Dracula had no weakness to fatal weakness to sunlight, but could not use certain powers in it (shapeshifting, moving through solid objects, etc).
The ability to sense supernatural activity. In The Dawn, Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him.
Centuries of combat experience. While he usually crushes his opponents with sheer power, he does at times

While Alucard is a lethal combatant unarmed, he usually employs a large pair of handguns, the .454 Casull and the Jackal.

Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto - The size of this semi-automatic pistol is debated as either 29 cm or 39 cm in length. The Casull's size makes it too heavy and unwieldy for a human to use, yet a perfect match for Alucard's strength. It fires custom-made explosive .454 Casull rounds, with the steel bullets bearing a core made from the melted silver Christian cross from Lancaster Cathedral. There is no official magazine capacity. One estimate places the number of rounds in the magazine to be around fifteen, based on counting the number of rounds fired before reloading was required. For that to be the case, the magazine would have to be double-stack. Such would pose issues stemming from the physical features of the .454 Casull round such as the incredibly large dimensions of the grip and reliably feeding rimmed ammunition from a box magazine which is an issue even with single-stack magazines. In addition, neither the weapon nor its grip is depicted as being particularly wide when compared to the barrel. Thus, the weapon most likely has a single-stack magazine meaning a capacity of 7 rounds as seen in other .45-caliber handguns with single-stack magazines such as the M1911 and SIG P220. Although Alucard has reloaded it several times throughout both the manga and anime, Hirano has joked that "They're all cosmoguns that can hold a million rounds". This is evidenced in the first OVA, where Alucard takes out a large group of ghouls without reloading. One plausible explanation is that as the Casull is clearly custom-made, it would not be unreasonable to assume that it has an enlarged capacity. It can be argued that he reloads it "off-screen" or too quickly to be seen.
In the original fan-translation of the second Hellsing manga volume, the translators incorrectly translated Walter's line referring to the gun, making him call it the "Joshua" even though the Katakana reads "KASURU", which would be the correct Katakana for "Casull". Some fans have perpetuated the name, so much so that ADV (the Official European Distributor for the TV Series) called it "Joshua" on their Official Website, the Special Features, and the booklets on their DVD release. Regardless, this name is incorrect as it never appears in the Original Japanese version of any media or official translations of Hellsing, not even ADV's, as they use Geneon's dub and subtitles.
On the cover of the first manga volume, Alucard is holding a large gun that looks similar to the .454 Casull, though on the side is etched "Hellsing 13mm Clockwork Giant Pandas".
Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol 'Jackal' - With a length of 39 cm (Almost 4'), weight of 16 kg (35.2 lbs), and made of black gunmetal, it is not a weapon a human could wield, but as Walter noted, "It was never meant for a man." It fires special 13 mm armor-piercing, explosive, Mercury-core baptized bullets, with casings of Macedonian silver, powered by "Marvell's Chemical Cartridge N.N.A.9." It has six rounds per magazine. [6]It was designed almost exclusively as a weapon against Iscariot's Alexander Anderson, who shrugged off the Casull rounds with ease. The words 'Jesus Christ is in Heaven now' are engraved on it. The weapon does have a pistol slide, although there appears to be none since the entire upper assembly is the slide, and moves only a minimal distance (relative to the gun's length). The Jackal's ejector port is at the left-hand position (ejecting towards the left), suggesting it is meant to be used in conjunction with the Casull. Alucard is usually shown wielding both guns. In the ninth volume of the manga, Walter planted a bomb in the Jackal as part of his betrayal to Millennium, which is activated by the Doctor in Alucard and Walter's brutal battle in London.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm

I hope in your case that this isn't a copy and paste character. If so, redo the whole thing; if you are going to roleplay as this character, you should know a lot about him.
Back to top Go down
http://otakucenter.omgforum.net
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 pm

i do know a lot about him, but it is much quicker to copy and paste, i know how to rp as him and have done so before.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Then please rewrite this in your own words. I do not like the concept of plagiarism. Even with my Rinnegan template I had to rewrite because it belonged to another person. I know it enough to regurgitate the information and so should you with Alucard. Only after you have fulfilled my request shall I approve of this.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Name:Alucard
appearance:avatar
sex:male
history:the most powerful vampire in existance, born as Vladimire Tepez the third, son of vladinmire tepez the second, later well known as vladimire the impaler, or even more commonly, dracula. his changes into a vampire are unclear, but from that point on he was a monster, killing who he could when he wanted to, only when sir Abraam van hellsing tricked him and defeated him in battle did he stop his killing sprees, Abraham did not kill Alucard, but put him into the service of the hellsing family, he was locked in the hellsing mansion's dungeon as a last resort, he rotted away there for over two hundred years. Sir Integra fairbrook wingates hellsing was hunted by her uncle as her father had left her in charge of the organization instead of his brother, he chased her into the dungeon and shot her in the arm, splattering blood over what would seem the dead body of Alucard, he drank the blood and was revitlized and proceeded to kill Integra's uncle and his henchmen, but not Integra herself, he now serves her.

weapons: Hellsing custom issue JACKAL, this gun fires armour piercing, silver, explosive rounds which can blow through walls.

custom issue CASUUL this fires powerful armour piercing rounds.

Last edited by Alucard on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Webmaster
Webmaster
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH   Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard, the greatest vampire EVAH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Center :: Onsite RPGs :: Hellsling-
Jump to: